Televisions are not just entertainment tools any longer. With the development of smart TVs, you can now access video calls, OTT platforms, and much more on them. No longer are television manufacturers concentrating just on making products that look good but are increasingly focused on the functionality and performance of these machines. Smart TVs have brought about drastic changes in the manner in which people use televisions. However, smart TVs are now in transition mode. Every day the market is getting introduced to a new version of television. With millennials gradually getting used to smart devices around them, the smart TVs had to get on the improvement process. In the Indian market, most of the major players are present with their plethora of products. Smart TV price has also come down to meet the demand of the customers. In many ways, smart TVs are becoming smarter and better to fulfill the requirements and expectations.
Toshiba 43-inch Smart Ultra HD 4K LED TV provides the ultimate cinematic indulgence with the overall quality and feature-rich making.
- Resolution: The resolution of 3840*2160 pixels and refresh rate of 60 Hz makes this television the perfect companion for your blockbuster movies and adrenaline-raising sports at the same time.
- Display: Dolby vision UHD display so that you do not miss the minutest movement on the screen.
- Speaker: 24W Dolby Atmos ensures that you do not feel far from the action even as you relax on your couch.
- Operating system: VIDAA OS with compatibility with Alexa Screen Mirroring to create an ecosystem of interconnecting smart devices in your home.
- Price: This smart TV price is just over Rs. 40000 is a steal, given its awe-inspiring features.
Sony KLV-24P413D 24-inch HD ready LED TV is a revelation in its segment. This 24-inch LED TV priced at just under Rs. 12000 boasts of the trustworthy Sony name while living up to it on equal measures.
- Resolution: 1366*768 pixels with HD ready quality so that every image is perfected for your watching.
- Display: 178-degree HD display with edge LED lighting and dynamic backlight control makes you feel the difference a good display can bring to your favorite movies.
- Audio: 20W NICAM stereo with auto volume leveler that is built with the primary purpose of bringing every essence of the movie-watching experience to you.
TCL UHD LED TV is a massive 55-inch viewing machine that defines luxury and sophistication. It is hands down one of the best 4K televisions in the market. This smart TV price comes at Rs. 46000, and given the kind of movie quality it brings, it is a well-deserved one.
- Resolution: 3840*2160 pixels and a refresh rate of 60 Hz keeps this machine on par with the best smart televisions out there.
- Display: 4K HDR technology and rich color expansion keep you hooked for longer durations.
- Speaker: Immersive Dolby audio will take you right into the middle of the action.
- Operating system: Android with built-in Google Assistant and smart home interconnectivity to pair all your smart devices with this television.
SAMSUNG Series 4 (24 inches) HD Ready LED TV has been designed to enable you to experience entertainment in its purest form. With the expertise of Samsung, this television does away with your need to visit movie halls to get a better feel of your movies.
- Resolution: 1366*768 pixels with HD Ready brings the sharpest images with utmost clarity to your homes.
- Display: With a wide color enhancer and refresh rate of 50 Hz, this television uses technology to bring hidden details to your favorite movies and shows.
- Audio: The 10 W bass-reflex speakers bring sporting exhilaration and movie celebration right into your living rooms.
- Price: This 24 inch LED TV price is just over Rs. 15200 is the perfect choice for consumers looking for a premium device within a lower price range.
LG Nano80 55-inch 4K NanoCell TV flaunts eye-popping build and performance.
- Resolution: 3840*2160 pixels for the best-in-class visual effects.
- Display: Thanks to its Nano color with ultra-luminance and billion rich colors, do not be surprised if the movies look better on your television than on the big screen.
- Operating system: web OS Smart TV that supports Google Assistant and Alexa while compatible with AppleAirPlay as well. This smart TV price is around Rs. 80000 is the pinnacle of engineering marvel.
You can purchase your preferred Smart TV on zero down payment from Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Those who possess Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can obtain No Cost EMI offers. In addition, the EMI Network Card also provides a pre-approved credit limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. It allows you to choose a repayment tenure that ranges between 3 to 24 months.