How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update – Here, we will give you a little guide on How to Install N9005XXUENA7 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware update for Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 manually after we’ve previously posted N9005XXUENA7 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware update download links. Hope you’ll enjoy
Please follow these steps below:
- Firstly, download Odin v3.09.
- Extract firmware update zip file that you’ve downloaded, you’ll get a .tar.md5 file and also some optional.
- Extract Odin zip file, you’ll get the Odin3 v3.09.exe and a few other files.
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 3 device (wait 5 – 6 seconds until get complete switch off).
- Put the phone in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Home & Volume Down button together while pressing the Power button. After a warning screen come up, then press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Run the Odin3 v3.09 exe as an Administrator.
- Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable. An “Added!!” message will appear in Odin’s message box.
- Click the AP button then select .tar.md5 file you get in Step 2.
- Make sure you select Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes only (in Odin window).
- Hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- After it’s completed, your phone will restart, and then you’ll see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin.
- Finish, you can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your Galaxy Note 3 from Computer.