Liquor store owners are some of the best business people in the world, but even they need help to ship their large and fragile items. 3pl (Third-Party Logistics) providers help them use technology to do more efficient inventory management and shipping sorting.
GoFrieghtHub is a dedicated 3PL provider with warehouses located in the most strategic areas of the country. Our services include packing, palletizing, storing, and shipping. Our team of highly trained logistics professionals provides excellent customer service by working in close coordination with our customers to offer solutions tailored to their unique shipping needs. By offering custom solutions for all your shipping requirements, we strive to onboard new clients.
What is the 3PL?
3PL stands for Third Party Logistics. These are the companies that handle the shipping, delivery, and warehousing of products ordered from your ecommerce store and they can be a great way to reduce costs without sacrificing service. If you have ever placed an order with a company like Amazon then you have used a 3PL.
The three main functions of a 3PL are:
Shipping – This portion of the process involves picking items off the shelf and preparing them for shipment. Depending on the company they may box your product or simply pack it in a shipping bag.
Receiving – The receiving process involves taking your shipped products off the truck and putting them in inventory.
Warehousing – Warehousing is where your product goes once it has been received and put into inventory.
GoFrieghtHub 3PL for Liquor Store
Third party logistics GoFreightHub.io helps Liquor Store to get rid of all the transportation and logistics issues that they face while doing business in the Liquor industry. Liquor industries are very profitable but are also very hard to manage.
To have a logistical advantage, one needs to have a solid, robust 3PL partner who is willing to assist you in smoothening out your supply chain process. One needs a partner who is able to provide you with quality services, who can streamline your supply chain process, and who can help you overcome the problems that you face on a regular basis.
GoFreightHub provides many services that might be helpful for your business, including:
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Transportation Management
- Shop Floor Automation
- Inventory Management
- B2B ecommerce Sales
- Project Logistics Support
How does our 3PL Liquor Store service work?
- Select a Service: Depending on your shipping needs and budget, choose the best service for you.
- Book a Rate: Get a quick quote from multiple carriers in seconds by filling out our quote form with all the details of your shipment.
- Book & Go: Once you have a good idea of what you are looking for on the Go Freight Hub site, you can book it and we will do the rest for you! Our team will schedule and pick up your shipment.
How 3PL GoFrieghtHub Can Help You In Warehousing?
GoFrieghtHub’s 3PL for liquor stores can help you in the warehousing and distribution of your products. Because liquor is a perishable commodity that needs to be stored under certain conditions, it is important to find a warehouse facility that will store your product properly.
If storage requirements are not met, the quality of the product can be diminished or destroyed altogether. GoFrieghtHub has a vast network of warehouses located throughout the country where we can store your products and ensure they remain in pristine condition until needed.
Why should you Hire Us As 3PL for Liquor Store?
Whether you are looking for a simple B2B solution or multiple B2C solutions, we have you covered. We do the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your business.
- GoFrieghtHub has been a trusted partner of many businesses as they have grown their sales channels.
- Using our free technology platform and physical warehouse locations, GoFrieghtHub is able to help liquor stores manage their inventory in stock and ready to ship, while also maintaining an online presence.
- Our system is fully integrated with your shopping cart so orders are placed seamlessly into our system, reducing errors that can occur from manual entry.
- We process your orders the same day they are received, so your customer will receive their order quickly and securely.
- We offer a wide range of transportation options including LTL (less than truckload), FTD (full truckload) as well as air freight, ocean freight, and value-added services for every facet of your shipping needs.
- Our unique inventory control system will ensure your items are available when you need them. No more worrying about the shelf life of your product.