If you are like me when we think of a scooter, you imagine the push-type scooter. Those are fun, but have you considered an electric scooter for your child? An electric scooter provides a fast and fun way to travel from one place to another. It is not, however, like a car that requires gas to move forward. Your electric scooter will of course need to be fully charged before taking it out. Here are 5 of the top choices for electric scooters. Read about the pros and cons of scooter from irelandyp.com.
Top 5 Most Popular scooter for 2021
There are many iScoot kids range scooters from which to choose but here are 5 top choices of electric scooters to consider and you can get UCD newspaper.
Razor E300 – This scooter is a customer favorite and is built sturdy for performance.
- It has a long-life battery, powerful motor, and costs around $270.
- VIRO Rides – This scooter is a combination of electric and minibike. It also has an innovative design and can reach 10 MPH. The cost is around $292.
- MEGAWHEELS S5 – This scooter has an LED display and tracks speed battery life with a headlight and rear reflect light. It costs around $329.
- Razor Power Core E90 – This scooter has sporty design kids love and weighs about 22 pounds. It costs around $139.
- Razor E100 – This is a scooter that has glow-in-the-dark lighting technology, a unique design, and costs around $139.
Pros and Cons of Owning an Electric Scooter
As with any purchase, there are pros and cons to be carefully contemplated before making an electric scooter purchase. Here are some of the pros to owning an electric scooter –
- Cost – The cost is effective in that it pays for itself soon after purchase.
- Eco-friendly – Because it does not require gasoline and is powered by electricity, there are no emissions to pollute the air.
- Ease of ride – It is easy to learn and does not require a heavy learning curve.
- No parking issues – It is not like parking a car. So, no worries there!
Here are some cons to consider –
- Awkward to manipulate – Since you cannot park your scooter you will need to carry it around with you once you arrive at your destination. It can weigh up to 20 pounds or more.
- Recharging – This is probably the most important to remember. Make sure your scooter is charged for a round trip unless there is a recharging station at or near your destination.
- No protection from weather conditions – It will be tricky to carry an umbrella while riding so you may only be riding in good weather.
- Carrying capacity – If you are going to be carrying items, make sure they will fit in a backpack or basket otherwise you may not be able to transport them.
No matter which kid’s electric scooter you choose they are sure to enjoy hours of riding fun. The choices depend on the size, price, and skill level of the rider. In any case, it is sure to be a fun way to enter summer 2021!