Juvederm – preparations for contour plastics and biorevitalization based on stabilized hyaluronic acid.
A distinctive feature of Juvederm fillers is a high concentration of hyaluronic acid. Therefore, these drugs are used in cases where a powerful, maximally pronounced effect is required. Fillers are transparent gel of various densities, available in disposable syringes for intradermal injection. Along with purified hyaluronic acid, they contain lignocaine, a local anesthetic.
The manufacturer of drugs Juvederm, Allergan, USA occupies a leading position in the field of aesthetic medicine (creator of Botox, a number of others). This guarantees exceptional quality and safety of products. Hyaluronic acid is ideal for correcting aesthetic defects, age-related changes and signs of skin aging. Moreover, it is completely biocompatible, does not cause allergic reactions. Within a few months, it is completely absorbed in the skin.
What are Juvederm preparations used for?
If you decide to buy juvederm you need to know that fillers Juvederm are used to replenish the age-related deficiency of hyaluronic acid in the skin, fill in folds, and correct the volume of facial tissues.
The main function of hyaluronic acid is to retain moisture in the skin (one of its molecules holds up to a thousand water molecules). With age, the production and content of hyaluronic acid decreases, as a result of which the skin begins to fade, becomes lethargic, dry, thin. In addition, the activity of fibroblasts and collagen synthesis depends on the level of hyaluronic acid. Lack of collagen leads to flabbiness, decreased elasticity, turgor, the formation of wrinkles, folds.
Filler injections Juvederm restore the content of hyaluronic acid, activate collagen synthesis. Thanks to this, a quick anti-aging and corrective result is achieved:
- the skin is well hydrated,
- small, medium, deep wrinkles are smoothed,
- decrease in nasolabial and other folds,
- improves the contours of the cheekbones, cheeks, chin,
- the skin becomes tighter, more elastic, firm,
- eliminated drooping of the corners of the mouth, eyelids.
The main types of fillers
The most popular fillers of the Juvederm line:
- Juvederm Hydrate is used for biorevitalization, moisturizes the skin well. Contains mannitol – a powerful antioxidant that has a rejuvenating effect, prevents aging processes. Results last 6-12 months.
- Anti-wrinkle fillers Juvederm 18, 24 HV, 30 HV smooth fine wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, mouth, vertical folds between the eyebrows, medium wrinkles on the forehead, cheeks, in the corners of the mouth, as well as deep and complex wrinkles, nasolabial folds. The results last from 6-8 to 12 months.
- Juvederm Voluma replenishes the volume of the cheekbones, chin, cheeks, improves facial contours. Results last up to 18 months.
- Juvederm Volbella corrects nasolacrimal sulcus, fills in wrinkles around the lips, and is also used for volume and contouring of the lips (along with Juvederm Ultra Smile). Results last up to 12 months.
- Juvederm Ultra 2, 3, 4, based on the patented 3D MATRIX formula, smooth out wrinkles and folds, including longitudinal wrinkles on the forehead and nasolabial folds, correct cheekbones, cheeks, corners of the mouth, replenish tissue volume, and create clear facial contours. The results are saved for 8-14 months.
Contraindications to this procedure are standard, in their absence it will be absolutely safe:
- malignant tumors;
- rashes and inflammation at the sites of intended injection;
- systemic blood diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation.