It’s not hard to imagine what you’d look like if you were a cartoon. However, no one has the power to transport you into a cartoon world. But the free, automatic, and creative cartoonizers that are described in my article will allow you to do something cool: cartoon yourself online free of charge. To create a cartoon, all you need to do is upload a digital selfie. Magical, right? But now you can become an amateur artist with the help of AI.
Throughout this post, I will describe the seven best AI cartoon generators which allow you to cartoon yourself online for free, including AI-powered online and mobile apps as well as some conventional cartoonizers that are fun to use.
Image to cartoon is indeed a remarkable web-based app that helps you to change your image to a cartoon with a few clicks. It is an AI cartoonizer that can be able to convert your face into an anime or cartoon. It converts images in a matter of seconds.
With its latest AI cartoon technology, is far ahead of its competitors. Boost your productivity and creativity with AI Image to Cartoon software.
For more details, you can see a detailed review at Trendstorys.
Following are the features Image to cartoon provides to its users:
- Convert face photo to cartoon, emoji, avatar etc.
- None of your face photos stored. All images will be cleared within 3 hours
- Max dimensions allowed is 5000*5000.
- Feel free to use image to cartoon without any account and payment
- 24/7 support
- You can cartoonize only 10/week.
2. Toongineer Cartoonizer
You can completely toonify yourself online using Toongineer’s AI-powered cartoonizer. You can cartoon yourself from wherever you are, at any time. By using Generative Adversarial Networks and trained algorithms, this AI cartoonizer is able to outperform most of its rivals in terms of the cartoon effects.
- Fast and easy to use
- 100% automatically and for free
- Using your photo, create cartoon images that are clear and natural
- A little difficult when it comes to cartoonizing images with complex backgrounds
3. Photo Lab AI Cartoons
The company claims that you can toonify yourself in one touch. You can cartoon yourself online for free and automatically using this mobile app, which uses artificial intelligence. Compared with conventional cartoon filters, trained networks support a broader range of cartoon styles.
- Automatically enhance photos
- Compatible with multiple operating systems
- You can select from a variety of filters
- A little difficult for beginners to use
In the same way as other similar products, Cartoonify allows users to create their own cartoon characters. From the face shape, hair color, clothing, and background, you can choose the one you like.
Only western characters can be generated with this tool. It is necessary to switch to another program to generate anime or manga characters. Since it doesn’t work well, we do not recommend the “random” option.
- Personalized cartoon charactersr
- Create a cartoon from a photo online for free
- User Friendly
- Excessive advertising
You can cartoon yourself online for free using the Toonify API. The software uses artificial intelligence and convolutional neural networks to produce the cartoon. A cartoon can be generated automatically from your picture using the Toonify API. APIs are available for apps and websites that wish to use the AI model.
Toonify API is an AI app that toonifies your image created by Justin Pinkney and Doron Adler. With Toonify API, you can upload an image and it will blend your face with a cartoon model. You can toonify yourself in a few seconds as if you were created by Pixar.
- Create cartoons from any picture
- and instantly convert it into cartoons with artificial intelligence
- free of charge
- Doesn’t work well with photos with complex backgrounds
You can cartoon yourself in one click with Befunky, a web-based photo editor. Using the digital art template, you can upload a selfie. It’s as simple as that. You’ll be toonified automatically in a few seconds. Befunky is a great application because it lets you adjust the intensity of the effects by moving a slider. However, you have to pay to use this cartoon yourself app. If you want to download the results, you need to go premium.
- Turn photos into cartoons with complex backgrounds
- Easily make cartoons from photos
- Using AI to enhance photo details while turning photos into cartoons
- Too many features for beginners
- Costs money
You can draw yourself cartoons online using Colorcinch’s cloud-based app. You can make a cartoon of yourself on this website using artificial intelligence-based filters. For a better look, you can adjust the intensity of dozens of filters available. Unfortunately, it isn’t free to use like Befunky. For this reason, you will have to pay 5.99 per month to cartoon yourself.
- Choose from a wide variety of filters
- for online cartoon creation
- with superior image quality
- Online cartooning is not free
Are you worried about being viewed as boring on social media? You can Image to cartoon by using the above cartoonizers in this article. Your social media profile can be more approachable if you use a cartoon. This can help you attract more followers who have similar interests. A cartoon avatar would be a great way to personalize your profile, especially if it’s your own.
Here in this article, we have discussed the best AI cartoonizers that you can use for free online cartooning. There are many companies and enthusiasts who are working on improving this powerful technology and developing more tools to help us on a daily basis.
The development of AI-based tools enables us to live in a world of incredible creativity and imagination. However, AI will take a long time to dominate creative tools such as cartoonizers.