Compared to the primitive method of smoking marijuana, the medical marijuana industry has come out with more than a handful of ways to make marijuana consumption healthier, especially for patients. Marijuana is now consumable in almost any form of food like edibles and pills. Weed has also become available in the form of transdermal patches, tinctures, and whatnot! With uncountable ways to choose from, hemp flower, if possible, should be best consumed raw. It is not a speculation but a researched fact. Though raw marijuana may not be the best choice for recreational purposes, it is positively perfect for medicinal uses.
One could easily chew away the prescribed number of leaves, as suggested by the doctor. However, you may also juice raw marijuana since raw cannabis leaves aren’t exactly tasty. Moreover, juicing cannabis leaves is extremely beneficial as its nutritional abilities remain intact, and it provides an enhanced level of therapeutic benefits without giving you a psychological high. This article will focus on the benefits of juicing marijuana so that you can make a healthier choice.
- A Surplus of Nutritional Advantages: Raw weed’s juice retains 99% of the nutrients (like iron, fiber, calcium) that are lost when processed in any way.
- It is easily digestible.
- It contains large amounts of THCA and CBDA that saturate CB1 and CB2 receptors, producing a two-way communication between your nerves and cells that were absent before.
- Cost-effective: Since medical marijuana is legal in America, raw cannabis leaves are available for purchase in any dispensary, such as in a medical dispensary in Silver Spring. Even better, you can grow your plant and would never have to spend money on buying marijuana leaves, plants, or extracts ever again. Consuming raw leaves is cost-effective compared to the polished forms of capsules and buds.
- No Cannabis Smoke: Cannabis smoke can often cause discomfiture in your lungs, which would later lead to several respiratory issues. Juicing weed prevents one from being exposed to the side effects of smoking. Many want to experience the benefits but cannot stand the smoke. For them consuming the leaves in its purest form is the best solution.
- More Effective for Chronic Medical Conditions: Though marijuana is used for treating chronic diseases already, cannabis juices are more effective.
- It is especially helpful for cancer patients experiencing chronic pain and nausea or HIV patients with eating disorders.
- The existence of anti-inflammatory and antioxidants in juiced weed is highly beneficial. They help in recovering from issues like dementia, anxiety, depression, even drug dependency.
- The presence of THC often helps in recovering patients suffering from memory loss, such as in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Drinking cannabis juice found patients recovering faster from conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, muscle spasms, and so on.
- Devoid of Psychedelic Experiences: For patients who do not wish to experience a psychological-high, drinking marijuana juice is the best way out.
- Other Benefits: The presence of free radicals gets highly reduced with the intake of raw marijuana because of its high antioxidant content.
- Juiced weed helps in inducing sleep. People with insomnia may opt for raw marijuana juice to increase the quality of their sleep. It is always advisable to consult a doctor before consuming the juice for medicinal benefits.
- In America, obesity has become a serious problem over the years. Studies show that taking marijuana-infused products helps in treating obesity.
There are some additional ways to enjoy the benefit of the herb as well. Nothing is quite as good as to have a relaxing day at the spa. Cannabis-infused oil helps in reducing stress and anxiety. Those suffering for joint pain may experience a release from their discomfort after only a few weeks of the herbal oil massage. The oil helps soothe the nerve receptors of the body, providing unparalleled comfort.
The listed benefits may vary from person to person, depending mainly on one’s physical conditions, body receptivity, and so on. Therefore, this list is in no way binding for every individual. The goal is to experience the best of what the herb has to offer; with that goal in mind, you may explore a different alternative to find the best option suited for you.