Nowadays, gambling websites have become wiser – they have improved the security system, come up with additional conditions and rules for promotions. If earlier a no-deposit reward on a gambling platform was actually free cash, now gamblers have to fulfil several requirements: wager, limits, terms.
In addition to casino bonuses for registration, other types of promotions and offers have appeared such as no deposits ノーデポジットボーナス, free spins, referral bonuses, etc. So, the promo program is one of the most important aspects of casino activity. Companies themselves pay attention to bonuses since this is the brand’s hallmark. In this article, we decided to clarify for you, which reward types can save or even double your money.
No Deposit Bonus
Probably the most attractive and popular offer for customers is a no deposit casino bonus. Its essence lies in the fact that the player gets rewards without investing real money. Usually, it is customary to refer to registration bonuses as no-deposits. Although formally, other proposals can be included in this category:
- The classic version of the reward is a certain amount of funds that a new user can receive with subsequent wagering. For example, a gambler gets $30 with a 30x wager just for opening an account. It should be understood that you will not receive these funds immediately. You need to place bets for $900 (30x 30).
- Free spins is another popular bonus type. The client also gets some FS for starting an account. Then one should play them, which may result in certain winnings. Then the bonus cash has to be wagered in accordance with the accepted conditions.
- On rare occasions, the platform provides a reward in the form of real cash. For example, $5 or $10 for newcomers. However, it means the fulfilment of extra requirements: mandatory verification, app downloading, posting a publication on a forum or a social network.
It is vital to remember that gambling sites with no deposit bonuses frame it with extra requirements. We are not talking about the free distribution of money. The list of terms includes:
- Limits – the maximum winnings applicable for no deposit free spins;
- Deadlines – there are time frames to use bonuses;
- Verification – you will have to confirm your personal data.
In a classic form, a welcome reward is a definite amount of money with a wager. Example: 100% bonus from $10 to $100 with wager 20x. The percentage of 100% shows the ratio to the size of the first deposit. From $10 to $100 is the range from the biggest to the smallest cash amount. Finally, 20x is the indicator showing how many times you have to bet the bonus. The casino often limits the maximum winnings from the bonus to some amount ($1,000) or a multiplier (no more than 10x of the bonus itself).
Welcome promotions also come in other forms:
- Free spins. Usually, the number of free spins depends on the amount deposited;
- A certain amount+free spins. For example, 100% up to $100+50FS at Starburst or another slot machine. Sometimes spins are credited in portions – within five days. Both parts are covered by the wager.
Loyalty programs for gambling platforms are reward systems offered to players who regularly visit casinos. Their goal is to motivate users to stay on the platform and keep making deposits, as players are awarded points for this. The more points a player has collected, the higher the level becomes. In this case, the psychological factor is triggered, since players with a higher status feel their importance and necessity.