RBI Assistant 2022 Free Mock Test: Many aspirants prefer RBI Assistant over other banking exams, primarily over SBI clerk and IBPS clerk examinations. It’s an entry-level job and is an executive post.
Now, how do you choose a RBI Assistant 2022 Free Mock Test Series?
Is the level of questions similar as asked in the actual exam of RBI Assistant?
Does the mock test provider also provide us with sectional mock tests?
Will get an All-India Rank after every mock test?
And most importantly, do they provide separate mock tests for prelims and mains?
RBI Assistant Pay Scale 2022
Now basic pay is important because that’s what determines the amount of all your allowances and perks. All such add-ons are calculated by keeping basic pay as a base for a certain percentage.
Official basic pay scale – 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years).
And never confuse basic pay with in-hand salary. The in-hand salary is always much higher than basic pay as it includes all other perks and allowances.
The in-hand salary for RBI Assistant is Rs. 36091/-.
|Years in Service||Salary||Increment|
|First 3 years||₹13,150||₹ 750|
|Next 4 years||₹ 15,400||₹ 900|
|Next 6 years||₹ 19,000||₹ 1,200|
|Next 2 years||₹ 26,200||₹ 1,300|
|Next 5 years||₹ 28,800||₹ 1,480|
|Next 1 year||₹ 33,240||₹ 1,750|
|20 years||₹ 34,990||–|
RBI Assistant 2021 Perks & Allowances
- Housing facility. The accommodation would be subject to availability
- The official purpose trips will be reimbursed fully for maintenance of vehicle for
- Newspaper allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Briefcase is provided at regular intervals
- Book Grant for reading and education
- Furnishing of residence allowance (as per eligibility)
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment/hospitalization (as per eligibility)
- Festival Advance (interest free)
- Concessions based on leave fare (Once in two years for self, spouse, and eligible dependents)
- Discounted loans and advances interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- Working Days: Five day a week job
- Public Dealing: Close to no public dealing whatsoever as RBI is a regulatory body.
RBI Assistant Posting Locations
|North Zone||West Zone||East Zone||South Zone|
|Chandigarh (including Shimla), Jaipur, Jammu / Srinagar, Kanpur, (including Lucknow & Dehradun), New Delhi||Ahmedabad, Bhopal (including Raipur), Mumbai (including Belapur, Pune, and Panaji), Nagpur||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati (including all North Eastern states excluding Gangtok), Kolkata (including Gangtok), Patna (including Ranchi)||Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram (including Kochi)|
RBI Assistant Career Growth 2022
Promotions are most likely to be conducted every two years. Assistants also get to be a part of it. You will gradually move up to a higher-level position for sure. But it goes without saying, like inmost banks and institutions you will have to pass a certain exam accredited by RBI. There are two processes of further promotions:
Normal process – A normal exam will have to attempted which is based on the seniority criteria. The questions would be limited to the workings, services, functions of the bank.
Merit process – The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) conducts popular banking exams which are only meant for banking employees, namely JAIIB and CAIIB diplomas. Acquiring such diplomas will surely help you grow both promotionally and financially.
|Scale 1||Officer / Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Scale 2||Manager (Grade B)|
|Scale 3||Senior Manager (Grade C)|
|Scale 4||Chief Manager (Grade D)|
RBI Assistant Job Profile 2022
- Looking after financial Stability.
- Currency related issue & circulation.
- Bank documents verification
- Government-based treasury work
- Filing duties: Collection of receipts, maintenance of ledger, balance tally, etc.
- Digital data entry: Digitalization of the banks have mad e assistants do data entry work on computers. All day-to-day transactions are monitored digitally.
- Replying to Mails: RBI receives lots of letters on a daily basis where the assistants have to reply to the emails on a daily basis.