The long-awaited time has come, when all the preparations are made: the office is equipped, the employees are recruited. It remains only to decide on the software. Choosing software is not easy. In this article, we will figure out which software exactly should be used in your office.
Algorithm of Actions
First, you need to decide which programs must be present on the computer of each employee. For example, every employee should have office programs and email clients. In particular, OutlookTransfer provides a convenient mail transfer service.
Then you need to define specialized applications that will be used by a certain group of people. A graphic editor must be installed on the designer’s computer, but its presence is not so critical for an office manager.
Antivirus protection for PCs and servers secures your equipment and information from outside control. This is the first step towards a stable and efficient business process. A company that protects the personal data of its customers and employees will certainly have a good reputation. A high-quality corporate solution for anti-virus and network protection has the following advantages:
- Centralized management. The administrator should have control over all settings and processes directly at his workplace.
- Fast response and ease of use. To optimize the workflow, it is better to avoid unnecessary load on equipment and automate routine tasks.
- Configuration flexibility. No software can independently determine all the features of the workflow in your office, so the protection system needs to be changing.
- Extended technical support. If you encounter problems with setting up or using the software, you need to get a prompt and effective solution.
Office software from different developers has a similar set of tools and functionality. Some types of software are more popular among users. For full-fledged work, you need to install at least 3 programs on your computer:
- It is a universal system that allows you to create a database of contacts — people and businesses. Also in the organizer, you can write down tasks, a list of business meetings, a variety of reminders, etc.
- Text editor. It is necessary to create the simplest texts: agreements, contracts, letters, etc.
- They allow you to structure information and make various calculations (accounting documents, business plans, etc.).
Also important, but optional, are presentation and PDF applications. Modern programs allow you to collaboratively create, edit and share documentation in real-time.
Keep in Touch
Currently, the evolution of business communication systems continues towards unified communication systems based on IP technologies and the Internet. It is important to install modern communication applications on office computers, which should provide the following parameters:
- live video communication and emotional connection with the team;
- prompt gathering of participants, invitations;
- joining communication with colleagues in 1-2 clicks;
- instant messages, chat;
- safety of communication.
Thus, different programs simplify the work of your employees. It is important to install the software depending on the responsibilities of a particular specialist.