If you do want to track all day your fitness and health and you want that sleep tracking during the night as well and not have to worry about charging it all the time if you are in the market for a smart watch if you’re thinking that’s something you want to do definitely buy watch and have a look at how long the battery lasts on the watch that you might be getting into. So let’s cover all the things that you should be looking for in a smartwatch but before we do if you do like this content and you want to learn more about smart watches and technology in general please keep visiting our website.
If you are looking to buy watch of huawei brand there’s some features that I would have on my must-have list and keep in mind you know 80 percent of people there that are getting into a smart watch probably aren’t using all of the features but they’re kind of nice to have some of them.
- You got to be happy to buy watch because with the look and feel of the watch I mean that’s important right because watches for the past hundred years it’s all about fashion right.
- What operating system or ecosystem are you going to be working in so if you’re in the apple world all the time maybe an apple watch is you know something down your alley but if you are looking to have something that has a little more flexibility that will work on the android side and the iPhone side that’s really important.
- Battery life super important if you don’t have to be charging your smart watch or wearable all the time it’s important that it does have a long battery life so if you buy watch of this quality and can get something that has a week or two weeks trust me you’re going to love that because you’re not having to charge the thing all the time.
- It has also the different sensors that are built into it pretty well most of the smart watches out there now are going to have the basic ones like the heart rate monitor and the activity tracker you know how many steps that you’re doing it I will tell you you’ll start finding that even if you’re not into the whole fitness thing right now you’re going to actually get motivated by having one of these.
- Once you buy watch you’ll appreciate some of the other sensors that some of the more advanced watches have so one day you might want to have that spo2 feature to measure the blood oxygen saturation in you so it’s kind of nice to have it there knowing that it might be a feature that you’re going to use down the road.
- I would also make sure that the watch is waterproof and I’ll tell you why you might not be swimming laps all the time. it’s nice to know that it’s not going to get wrecked if the watch gets wet and just the overall durability make sure that they’re using some solid materials in the smart watch itself.